Starr County Teachers Federal Credit Union strives to offer products and services designed to improve the economic and social well being of all members from all social-economic backgrounds and return financial value to all those who participate in our member-owned financial cooperative.
Our current product offerings include:
- Savings Account – $40 to open and maintain
- Share Draft Account – Initial deposit of $100. No per item charge, no monthly fee, dividend earned.
- Loans – vehicles, signature, secured, etc.
- Term Share Certificates – $1,000 minimum balance
- MasterCard Check Card
- Risk-based Lending
- GAP Insurance – DOCUMENT AVAILABLE AT THE CREDIT UNION