Easy. Fast. Secure.
Mobile Banking is a secure, convenient way to access your bank accounts anytime, anywhere using your mobile device.
With Mobile Banking you can:
- View account balances
- View account transactions
- Transfer funds between your checking or savings accounts
- Pay your credit union loans
Here’s what you need to get started:
- Member logs on to online banking
- Member selects the Self Service tab
- Member selects the Mobile Banking (Mobile Money) link under Additional Services.
- Member will be presented with Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions.
- Accept Terms and Conditions and select Continue
- Member selects the account they wish to manage on Mobile Banking
- Member enters the cellular number of the phone they are registering
- Member selects Continue
- Member selects the level of service from Mobile
Base upon wireless network availability. You may be charged by your wireless carrier.
Starr County Teachers Federal Credit Union is pleased to provide its members 24 hour access to many services to help you take advantage of the products we offer to help you meet your financial needs. Some of the Online Services we offer include:
Print out an application for a loan.
Online Check Reordering
Reorder Checks securely and quickly online.
Calculate savings and payment amounts online.
Direct Deposit Form – available at the credit union.
Please contact us with any questions about our services or if you need assistance.
- Money orders
- Cashier Checks
- Wire Transfers – incoming and out going
- Check copies – the credit union does not mail back canceled checks to members, but copies can be provided upon request
- Account printouts – provided upon request
- Free AD&D insurance coverage up to $3,000 per member
- Loan protection – life and disability
- Cash advances – may be obtained at the credit union using the credit union credit card
- Notary Service – offered to our members at no charge
- Discount tickets – for different amusement parks in Texas
- Discount Insurance – (Auto, home, life), our members can obtain insurance at a discount, and the premium can be drafted thru their account
- Direct Deposit – offered to our members and newly implemented by one of our three school districts
- Payroll deduction – the painless way to pay, the convenient way to save. Offered to all our school district members.
- Overdraft Privilege
- Courtesy Pay
- Western Union
- Audio Response