- Money orders
- Cashier Checks
- Wire Transfers - incoming and out going
- Check copies - the credit union does not mail back canceled checks to members, but copies can be provided upon request
- Account printouts - provided upon request
- Free AD&D insurance coverage up to $3,000 per member
- Loan protection - life and disability
- Cash advances - may be obtained at the credit union using the credit union credit card
- Notary Service - offered to our members at no charge
- Discount tickets - for different amusement parks in Texas
- Discount Insurance - (Auto, home, life), our members can obtain insurance at a discount, and the premium can be drafted thru their account
- Direct Deposit - offered to our members and newly implemented by one of our three school districts
- Payroll deduction - the painless way to pay, the convenient way to save. Offered to all our school district members.
Starr County Teachers Federal Credit Union strives to offer products and services designed to improve the economic and social well being of all members from all social-economic backgrounds and return financial value to all those who participate in our member-owned financial cooperative.
Our current service offerings include: